Be a Peer Leader
Qualified, engaging students of ALL majors who are interested in becoming peer leaders in either Biology, General Chemistry, or Organic Chemistry are encouraged to apply.
- Be at least at a sophomore/junior level
- Must be able to attend the class lecture
- Work approximately 8–10 hours per week
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of two semesters to the PLUS program
- Preference is given to students who have attended PLUS in the past for their own courses
Applications are not being considered at this time. We will be accepting applicants for academic year 2024/2025 starting in May 2025.
An online application form will be made available in May 2024.
If you have any questions about the Peer Leader position, please contact Kristen Miller, PLUS Peer Leader Coordinator.